This year is a huge year for the tablet market, for there are many companies each with their own contenders, making this year an exciting year if you’re looking for a new tablet.
In this guide, we’ll be showing you the top 5 best upcoming tablets for this year, so, read on as we’ll guide you through each one of them.
Your shopping guide for the best tablets in 2018
The tablet market has undergone a significant slowdown in the last year, but some key models have recently been launched this year. Apple released a new 9.7-inch iPad and a 10.5-inch iPad Pro, and Samsung upgraded Galaxy Tab S2 and also landed on a Galaxy Tab S3. Well, aside from these huge brands making their way to the tablet industry with their newest releases, there’s actually a wide selection of choices for the new upcoming tablets this year to choose from.
Here’s the Top 5 list of upcoming tablets for this year:
1.) Alcatel A30 tablet with 8-inch display
This year, Alcatel’s tablet release will stun the tablet market for sure. The American company Alcatel will be launching a perfect Android Nougat device. The A30 tablet will present a powerful central Snapdragon process to improve performance and offer users a much better experience. You can easily enjoy high-definition videos and games on the 8-inch screen.
Alcatel A30’s Features:
- A30 has a Snapdragon SoC with four cores 1 to perform gazillion functions.
- It also includes a 1 GHz processor and an 8-inch IPS screen of 1280 × 800 pixels.
- The storage capacity will also be pleasant. As it has 2 GB of RAM, while the storage space is 16 GB (expandable up to 32 GB).
- The device has interesting camera features such as a 5-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front trigger.
- Alcatel A30 is also equipped with IR blaster and SIM slot.
2.) Huawei MediaPad T3
When the tablet market is thriving, it is difficult for the Chinese to stay on the sidelines. So, the Chinese company Huawei arrives with its tablet after the success of the Huawei P10 and P10 plus smartphones. The tablet called Huawei MediaPad T3 will be their newest tablet device that we’ll be expecting soon. The initial phase of tablet development was completed in the current year. So, let’s take a look at some of its fantastic features.
Huawei Media Pad T3’s features:
- Sources say the tablet is powered by a 1.4 GHz quad-core processor, mainly Snapdragon 425.
- The storage space has 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of ROM.
- It has a dual camera with a 5/2 MP camera.
- The tablet has an 8-inch screen with a resolution of 1,280 x 800 pixels.
- The device battery has a battery of 4.650 mAh to power the device.
3.) Nokia N1 Pad 7.9
The famous tech giant company, Nokia made their recent comeback earlier in 2017. Nokia was a well-known smartphone brand that somehow lost its appeal. But, after the success of the launch of their new smartphones, they are now ready to conquer the tablet industry. According to rumors, the Nokia tablet will be worth the wait, so, let’s take a look at some of its decent features.
The Nokia N1 Pad 7.9’s features:
- It is expected that this Nokia tablet will be robust in size about 18.4 inches.
- The high-performance processor will be the Snapdragon 835 processor.
- It is also expected to have a 12 MP camera for large catches.
- You can also see other features like Bluetooth, GPS, 64 GB of storage.
4.) Sony Xperia Z6 Tablet
Sony has always been a big name in the technology-based gadget industry. That’s why the Sony Xperia Z6 Tablet will be a pro tablet that’ll surely capture the attention of many tablet fans. The device has many incredible features and mainly the goodwill of the Sony brand. The z6 tablet will be combined with the latest technology and high-tech things.
Sony Xperia Z6’s features:
- This Sony device is expected to be water resistant. A very cool feature for we’re lacking waterproof devices.
- The card’s performance is in the hands of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor.
- You will also like to see your 4 GB RAM with Quad HD display.
- It also has a remarkable storage capacity of 32 GB.
5.) Google Nexus 7 Pixel
Google is leading the competition with its latest tablet release, the Nexus 7Pixel. Google Nexus 7 has been a great success for a tablet, so the market is excited with the news that Google will soon update the Nexus 7 to a pixel. Google fans around the globe found this news amusing and at the same time very exciting. There are many rumors about the tablet’s specifications, but here are just a few of its decent specifications.
Google Nexus 7 Pixel’s features:
- This tablet will work with a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor.
- The device will also be equipped with 4 GP GP and 64 GB of flash memory.
- The tablet will work on a hybrid system.
All of these new devices will come up to the tablet market, each with different specifications which makes it really unique, and at the same time a very powerful device. Each comes with their own trademarks, making each one a strong contender as a choice for professionals and people who are looking for a device that’ll fit their choice of style and comfort.